RAINBOW MZANSI BIKERS ORGANIZATION
RAINBOW MZANSI BIKERS ORGANISATION
RAMBO Establishment & Objectives
• Rainbow MzansiBikers Organisation (RAMBO) Council was established a few years back
and in November 2012 the Constitution was formally adopted.
• To build brotherhood and sisterhood among all bikers; irrespective of age, religion, race,
sexual orientation and type of motorcycle.
• To develop relationships between the community, other Presidents Councils and
• To contribute towards the betterment of the lives of our communities.
• To develop a relationship with Government and the Private Sector.
• To promote and improve activities amongst clubs affiliated to the organisation.
COMPOSITION OF RAMBO
RAMBO CLUBS Location
1 AyidumeImshini – Krugersdorp/Kagiso, GP
2 Mighty Warriors – Newscastle, KZN
3 Batsumi – Soweto, GP
4 Big Fellas – Bethlehem, FS
5 CoalTrain – Witbank, MP
6 Desperados – South Africa
7 Tigers – Vaal, GP
8 Vaal Commandos – Vaal, GP
9 Elite Riders – Rustenburg, NW
10 Assault Riders – Alexandra, GP
11 Hoodratz – Soweto, GP
12 CheckMate – Mafikeng , GP
13 Transformers – Pretoria, GP
14 Platinum Expandables – Pretoria, GP
15 Star Riders – Bloemfontein, FS
16 Diamond Knights – Kimberly, NC
17 Brotherhood Navigators – Kroonstad, FS
18 Jungle Catz – Bloemfontein, FS
19 Segongoana – Mafikeng, GP
20 Individuals – Soweto, GP
21 Mamenemene – Kuruman, NC
• RAMBO has a total number of 22 clubs which are spread across
SADC,with majority being in South Africa.
• Each Clubs is required to have a minimum of 10 bikers and
most of the clubs have an average of 25 members per club.
On average the composition of council in total is ±670.
• Over and above that, RAMBO is the voice for black bikers on
platforms like the African Brotherhood Forum which
organizes the Annual Ubuntu Run attracting over 10 000
bikers across a number of African countries.
• RAMBO is a predominantly black council that is affiliated to
the South African National Biking Council Alliance (SANBCA)
that representsthousandsof bikers across SA.
• With the SADC Tour RAMBO Council is starting to attract
clubs from our neighbouring SADC countries. The Kingdom
Riders Mcc is a club from Lesotho who joined the council
immediately after the RAMBO SADC TOUR in 2018.
• Council affiliates host Annual Charity Runs that benefit the
needy communities across SADC. They also host dayjols /runs
where bikers interact and build relations based on Loyalty ,Honour
and Respect. Brotherhood and Sisterhood are key
foundations of these interactions.
COMPILED BY: VOODOO